Increase sales. Lower costs. Dynamic CRM.
Specialists in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and integrated Marketing Automation solutions, dxrms provides implementation and maintenance services that maximize your strategic investments.
September 23, 2011
Dynamic CRM Rollup 4 Released
Microsoft has recently released rollup 4 to Dynamic CRM 2011. Our staff has reviewed the changes and have highlighted those that are particularly important to our CRM clients. Our recommendation is to move forward sooner than later with this implementation.
• When you assign accounts to another Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 user, an unexpected error occurs. This problem occurs when the accounts have recurring appointment activities.
• Assume that you create a task in Outlook and track the task in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011. When you synchronize the task with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, the due date for the task is changed incorrectly to a previous due date.
• Assume that you create a new email message that has some CRM fields specified in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 client for Outlook. When you click Save in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 client for Outlook, the values of the CRM fields are not saved
• When you try to add an email message activity to a custom entity in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 client for Outlook, a script error occurs.
• Assume that you create an account name that contains additional spaces for a new account in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011. When you click To Opportunity in the Convert Activity group in a corresponding activity, you receive the following error message: ’You must save the changes before you can convert this activity.’
June 10, 2011
Wealth Management firm selects DxRMS
DxRMS reports the addition of another leading wealth management business to its growing list of financial sector customers. DxRMS was selected "for its proven long standing excellence in Dynamic CRM services and attention to detail".
Immediate projects include CRM 2011 upgrade, extending iPad and iPhone mobility access to its sales force, and implementing a 'wall displayed' business intelligence solution.
For inquiries on this or other services, please contact DxRMS.
CWR Mobility Partners with DxRMS
CWR Mobility has confirmed selection of DxRMS as one of its strategic Canadian registered partners. "DxRMS views enterprise mobile access as a key component to the high-valued client market", says President Brian Bonnor. "CWR's brand and quality product will strengthen our mobility services while providing an added revenue stream to our company.."
CWR Mobility is one of Microsoft's 2011 Partner's of the Year. Its focus is to get closer to customers and stay there, increase customer satisfaction and loyalty while reducing the costs of customer interaction, and create a more agile and effective customer-facing organization. By offering the most advanced, multi-platform mobile CRM solutions -- based on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform – CWR Mobility continues to set the mobility standard for the entire CRM industry. CWR Mobility and its partners uniquely empower customers to drive business results through rapidly deployed mobile applications.
For inquiries on CWR Mobiltiy or DxRMS's mobility services, please contact DxRMS.